Student learning outcomes
Upon completion of the B.S. in Health Services degree program, graduates will be able to:
- Describe health, illness, and human development in the context of the U.S. health care system.
- Analyze contemporary issues and trends in health promotion and delivery in the context of the U.S. health care system.
- Identify and analyze cultural and economic factors impacting health disparities in the U.S. health care system.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of professional and ethical behaviors within the health care context.
- Apply effective written and oral communications skills within the health care services context.
- Analyze and apply basic theories of leadership and change management to the health care services workplace.
- Evaluate and interpret evidence-based practices in the health care services context.